Stainless Steel, also known as Inox is a steel alloy with a minimum of 10.5% chromium content by mass. The presence of chromium makes it a durable and anti-corrosive material, suitable for use in a variety of industries where both the properties of steel and resistance to corrosion are sought after.
A basic attribute of stainless steel is the ability to provide long-term and cost-effective performance with a minimum of downtime and cost associated with maintenance. As a result, Life Cycle Costing (LCC) is of particular importance to the stainless industry. Stainless Steel has been integral to human progress in almost every field since the 1900s.
As a recognized presence in the steel industry, BRG carries forward a legacy of excellence through innovation. Constantly evaluating performance targets, it intends to assimilate perpetual improvement in each of its processes. At all BRG facilities, every stage in the production cycle is carried out in a highly precise and scientific manner to ensure an end product of very high quality.
- Research & Development Focus
• To CONSERVE energy: We use regenerative burners in furnaces. We recycle acids & waste, reduce waste generation by intelligent reuse of resources.
• To OPTIMIZE processes: Our operations team continually strives to adopt production best practices to optimize resource utilization.
• To DEVELOP products: With focus on R&D, we have developed a range of grades in stainless & special steels, and ferro-alloys. Our billets, slabs, plates, HR coils & CR coils meet international specifications.
• To ASSURE quality: Our quality assurance teams have advanced labs and equipment to ensure our products conform to international benchmarks.
• To NURTURE the environment: We comply to statutory environmental norms and develop eco-friendly operations - effluent treatment, pollution control, waste disposal, collection and leak-proof waste oil disposal to authorized re-processors.
In everything that it does, BRG acknowledges the need for continuous improvement to accommodate modern industry requirements. Responsible Innovation coupled with a creative vision for the future drive the research team at BRG and the search for the next breakthrough continues at cutting edge R&D facilities.